by Mario Dian
There’s nothing indeed 100% free te this world, but ter this case, the only investment you’ll need is a little bit of your time.
If you are like mij and spend most of the day by the rekentuig this method will not cost you much time anyway.
Ter order to get free Bitcoins (BTC) and Dogecoins (simply DOGE) you’ll have to play a little lottery spel once every hour.
The purpose of the spel is to roll the nearest number to Ten 000. Based on the number you’ve flipped you can earn duo of satoshis (1 satoshi is 0.00000001 BTC) up to $200 worth of BTC or DOGE.
Before you can commence playing you need to get a bitcoin wallet very first.I’d recommend using Electrum so you don’t have to wait duo of days to weeks te order to get your blockchain synchronised.
Don’t worry if you don’t understand mij, just go after this “getting embarked” guide.
Do exactly the same for Dogecoin by installing MultiDoge wallet.
Once you have everything set up, sign up on the following websites using your wallet’s addresses and password of your choosing:
Let’s play the spel
After you’re signed up and logged ter, all you need to do is just solving Captcha and rolling all overheen again.
Spil I said earlier you can only play once every hour, that’s why I recommend you to check the “Play sound when timer runs out” checkbox, so you’ll get a sound notification whenever there’s a next turn available.
Click the “Test sound” to see if you are able to hear it.
Play for a duo of days so you earn spil much coins spil possible. The more the better.
Hack it a little
DISCLAIMER: I’m not responsible for anything, this article is just for studying purposes!
If you have at least let’s say 0.00015000 BTC and 210 DOGE stir to the next step where the real joy embarks.
Go to the 2nd tabulator (“MULTIPLY BTC” and “MULTIPLY DOGE” respectively) and make sure all the settings are spil goes after:
Download my scripts for each cryptocurrency:
- Open up the console by hitting Ctrl+Shift+J
- Copy and paste the script to the console
- Type startGame()
- Observe spil your coins get’s multiplied
- Type stopGame() if you think you won enough
I’ll explain further how it works.
I guess you all heard about martingale strategy. Ter brief it’s a strategy when you bet dual your previous bet every time you lose.
Let’s say you have 5000 DOGE and embark your bet at 1 DOGE. If you lose, you have 4998 DOGE.
To cut the losses te the future you have to bet dual the initial bet, te your case Two DOGE. If you win, you earn Four DOGE, therefore you’re back at 5000 Dogecoins.
See the following table:
Both of the scripts have duo of options that you can use to tweak how much risk you will take. The more you risk the swifter you earn, but the script is not accurately tested so don’t go too wild or you might lose most of your coins. I’ll explain each options ter detail.
The more you risk the swifter you earn, but the script is not scrupulously tested so don’t go too wild or you might lose most of your coins.
I’ll explain each options ter detail.
- startValue – initial value at which the spel starts. Ter general don’t set it to a higher value than your current amount of coins divided by 1000. E.g.: if you have 500 DOGE, set it below 0.Five
- stopPercentage – current bet percentage of the current balance at which the script is getting a “zekering signal” and will eventually zekering at the next winning bet. For example the script will terminate when your bet hits Ten DOGE while percentage is set to 0.1 and your balance is 10000 DOGE. I’d recommend you to embark at much lower value and then scaling it up for better spectacle.
- maxWait – maximum value of randomly generated time te milliseconds after a fresh bet gets executed. Don’t set it too low otherwise you might be suspicious.
- stopBefore – number of minutes before rolling is overheen and you’ll get redirected to the spel pagina to do a fresh roll. You need to run the script by hand after every rolling. If the script didn’t zekering the spel automatically you could lost lots of money while being redirected at middle of the spel.
Let mij know how the scripts work for you. Also feel free to modify (and share) it spil much spil you like. Love!
If you like my postbode, don’t leave behind to share it with your followers.
You can also support mij by donating some bitcoins. Thank you!
Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly thoughts and tutorials. You’ll receive a FREE e-book spil a toeslag!