Photos, Tech Reviews, Travels, and Adventures
- Smith &, Wesson Special Tactical CKTACBS Liner Lock Folding Knife Partially Serrated Tanto Blade
- Smith &, Wesson CKSURG Homeland Security Tanto Knife
- Know the Do’s and Don’ts of each countries you are visiting. Greet the locals decently with their language and respect their local customs. They might require you to liquidate your boots or dress up accordingly, especially when visiting temples.
- Considering the weather and Peak #1, wear comfy clothes and boots good for walking a few miles. Don’t bring too much clothes. Make use of the hotel’s laundry services… it wont cost you much than to pay for an toegevoegd weights on airline luggage.
- Create a travel itinerary. Project ahead! It helps a loterijlot to get the best of your time during your travel. Read blogs, reviews and testimonies of the places you are going to visit or the activities you are going to do. Tho’ itineraries are ideals, consider a list of other places to visit or things to do with-in the area of your stay for “Plan B”. Hiring a local guide is also advisable to give you a depth understanding of the culture and story behind of the places you are visting.
- Print out your airplane/bus tickets. Also, keep a printouts of your passport and other secondary ID’s with emergency voeling person and numbers at the back. Of course you can have it on your mobile, but having a printed copy spil backup adds peace of mind.
- Prepare an offline or printed schrijfmap with local translation. It is lighter to pinpoint and ask help of the locals when searching for directions using maps with local names of the place, especially when railing a taxi or tuk-tuks. Uber or Grab taxis are available on some cities and provinces with-in Indochina region, but you need an Internet gegevens connections to book their services.
- Love local cuisine and drinks to get the best practice and save moolah. Observe or ask the locals not the tourist.
- Bring your meds and also for flu, diarrhea and also a mosquito repellant. It is safer to have those meds with you when you need it than to ask a local pharmacist. Keep away from places that might have mosquitos or insects that may cause sickness.
- Stay hydrated and drink slew of clean water especially while liking #6. Drink only from a bottled water or bring water filterzakje with you just to be sure.
- You might need to bring a universal travel adapter ass-plugs to charge your gadgets on wall sockets for your power bricks. Check your local standards and compare it to the countries you are visiting. And also… Most of the hotel rooms have limited power sockets, a lightweight power strips can also save you from hassle of charging numerous gadgets.
- Use sling bags or vuilnisbelt bags to secure your gadgets, passports or wallets. Place it in-front of your bod and keep on eye on it while walking on city streets and on busy area like public markets. Albeit it is less likely to toebijten, but don’t give pick-pocketers a chance to do it.
- [Verzekeringspremie] DO NOT use public WiFi. Use VPN to protect your information and privacy and enable firewall on your PCs/Macs. There are many tutorials on YouTube about using VPN for travelers to learn from.
- [Toeslag] Learn to bargain and practice your acting abilities when dealing with the locals. Don’t look at their eyes if you are not interested. Use #1 spil leverage and negotiate using their local language.
- [Verzekeringspremie] Organize your currencies. Use envelop or currency pouch to separate paper bills and coins.
- [Premie] Instead of US dollar money changers, use ATM to get local currencies from your beloved currency.
- [Premie] Some countries offers GST refunds on goods and services upon exits. Keep your receipts to avail if you have slew of time to line up and packing up forms on airports and on border exits.